Proform Picasso Oval Brushes
The Picasso features patented Hardline interior construction with Advantage PBT synthetic filaments.
- Oval ferrule creates a huge paint reservoir in the brush head for a leap in productivity.
- Hardline interior design prevents the ferrule from ever becoming loose, it's the toughest brush ever.
- "No-drip after cleaning" feature due to the fully epoxy back-filled ferrule.
- Advantage PBT filament blend leads the market when laying out paint, stains and varnish, it cleans up easily too.
- Hand chiseled acid dipped tips release paint evenly and smoothly for improved engagement with the substrate.
Patented 'Hardline' advanced internal design permanently marries the handle to the ferrule with a fully back-filled epoxy setting together with additional hardware, that means the ferrule will never become loose, and Proform claim it's the toughest, longest lasting paint brush ever. This design also has an additional "no drip after cleaning" benefit, by eliminating the space behind the brush setting, where paint, brush cleaner and water can collect.